The IEZA is a statewide, member-based, Board-governed organization whose members possess a common and unifying interest in furthering the utilization of the Enterprise Zone program. Members include Enterprise Zone Administrators, local/regional economic and development leaders, elected officials and city administrators, civic and community leaders, planning officials, key employees/principals of certified businesses within Enterprise Zones, developers, investment consultants and advisors, and legal and accountancy practitioners.
- Scroll down for our 2020 Administrator Membership
The Many Benefits Of Membership
Members of the IEZA enjoy the friendly and collaborative interaction between members, and benefit professionally by enhancing and developing new skills and knowledge important to their individual careers and professions. Additional value-adding benefits provided by IEZA membership include:
- Educational conferences, workshops and training sessions
- Networking with other IEZA members, zone professionals, consultants, and State officials
- Access to accurate and current resource materials relating to the Enterprise Zone program such as zone rules and regulations, processes, applications, technical corrections, legislative matters and contact lists
- Interfacing opportunities with DCEO officials and staff, the Illinois General Assembly and key legislators
- The IEZA newsletter, which provides information on legislative issues, EZ program changes/modifications, effective marketing techniques, upcoming meetings, and news articles relating to Illinois enterprise zones
- Featured listing in the online Illinois EZ directory
With five-different membership classifications, it’s easy, and affordable, to join the IEZA! Simply download the appropriate Membership form below, complete it, and get it to us. As they say, “there’s strength in numbers,” so we’re always looking to make our organization even stronger by adding to our membership.
To pay online, click here.
To download the form and send a check, click the form below. You still need to register on Constant Contact though.